Friday, August 30, 2019

KETO DIET | WHAT I EAT IN A DAY + Meal Prepping

Hi everyone! Thought I'd share a "What I Eat In A Day" video about what I'm eating on the keto diet. I also share a week (5 days) of ketogenic diet meal prep and a follow up on how meal prepping went for me (what worked and what didn't). Please enjoy!

TEAMI BLENDS

25% off discount code: Planning Containers: to my channel! I'm Laura and I live in South Surrey/White Rock, BC, Canada. I'm a lawyer turned stay at home mom of two (Charlie, 5 & Bellamy, 2).

On this channel you will find real-life vlogs about my life as well as our family travel videos. I make these videos both to connect with you and as a time-capsule keepsake for myself and my family. I'm very grateful for everyone who watches and I'd love to get to know you too. Please subscribe and leave me a comment; I always write back!

Feel free to contact me anytime at laura.hoyda@gmail.com and to follow me on my other social media.

SUBSCRIBE for more!! out my created playlists:

💫 Day in the Life: What I Eat in a Day: Hacks, Tips, & Tricks: Cleaning Motivation: Pregnancy: Recipes: Products I love:

💫 Merino Wool Sleep-sack: LILLEbaby Carrier: Boppy: Products I love:

💫Vacuum I use: Diffuser: Lemon Oil: Products I love:

💫Rosehip Oil: Products I love:

💫Coffee Maker: Planning Containers: with me!

IG: video is not sponsored. 2019.

My Ebates Referral Code:

.

^^^^^^^^

[ EXCLUSIVE BONUS]:

HURRY! This FREE offer won’t last long!

Copy the Link Below To GRAB THIS BRAND NEW BOOK FREE!

>>> http://bit.ly/FREEcookbookDowload

No comments:

Post a Comment