Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My 100 Pound Weight Loss Success Story {Introduction to My Keto Low-Carb Channel}

Welcome to my brand new YouTube Channel. My name is Christine Trimpe and I have been on an incredible, life transforming, joyful journey! I am so blessed to be able to share my 100 pound weight loss success story with you! After 3 decades of weight loss failures, I finally found the perfect diet for my health and finally achieved weight loss success and transformed my life! My life has been transformed through a low-carb lifestyle.

Personally, I follow a Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting lifestyle, but I am here to help everyone that needs a Keto or LCHF (Low-Carb Healthy Fat / Low-Carb High Fat) to achieve weight loss success. My channel will discuss low-carb lifestyle topics such as: fundamentals, food, fasting, freedom, feelings, faith, and of course – fun!

Be sure to subscribe and stick around. It is my honor to inspire, motivate, and educate you in your own joyful journey to physical, emotional, and spiritual health and wellness!

SUBSCRIBE

CLICK the bell

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

SIGN UP to receive the new download to inspire your journey: OUT MY RECENT BLOG POST ANNOUNCING THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY BLOG! along on the journey: – I love to hear your success stories of healing:

Website: Biz Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment